The Case of the Missing Cup: Episode 2 | Toddler @ Play! // New Games. Activities. Outings. Fun.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Case of the Missing Cup: Episode 2

Status: Case Closed!













The perpetrator was apprehended shortly after the search resumed this morning!

The runaway cup was found wedged between the DVD player and the back of the inside of the entertainment center.











Sadly, my own hired eye has been implicated in the crime. He was brought in for questioning but pled the fifth.

I'm not accusing him before the trial but...just look that face.

3 comments:

6pnuts said...

How can you accuse such a sweet innocent looking cutie!?!? I think he is NOT Guilty:) of anything other than being adorable!

Anonymous said...

I had a feeling that little Biscuit was holding out on some information!

Christy said...

ROFLOL!!! I'm glad the cup was found. Love the story and the glasses!