Easy, do-it-yourself toy train | Toddler @ Play! // New Games. Activities. Outings. Fun.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Easy, do-it-yourself toy train

Since Little Biscuit is so big into the train thing right now I made him a little steam engine of his own last week out of those Gerber plastic baby food containers. I turned three upside down, punched holes in the ends with a hole punch, strung them together with ribbon and added train stickers on the sides. It was super simple and Biscuit loved pulling it around and making it "choo choo!" Who knows, maybe when he's older and he starts losing his baby teeth I'll use this little train for keeping "track" of them. But if we do I guess we'll have to tell Biscuit to make it say, "Chew-chew!" ;)

3 comments:

6pnuts said...

What a cute idea! I love that smile, he is SO sweet! Feel better soon little Biscuit :)

3LittleFlowers said...

Hello there... I just got your blog from BBC (June 07 blogging mamas), and Im adding you to my blog roll!!! I will read you frequently!! Stop by mine too!!

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

What a great idea, I have a ton of those containers.