Surprises in Storage | Toddler @ Play! // New Games. Activities. Outings. Fun.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Surprises in Storage

Some of the most fun toys we've come across for Little Biscuit are ones we already have - most discovered accidentally while searching through old boxes in the basement :) We found a cool brand new mr. potato head that way from a prank gift my hubby got once, and a great electric train set (it will be more fun later on when Biscuit is older). Tonight Big Biscuit brought up his collection of die-cast cars from his childhood! You should have seen Little Biscuit's face light up and the speed with which he ran across the room to check them out when Big Biscuit opened the case... :DWhoa! Look at all those cars!!Let the dumping begin!And the driving!!A new treatment for double ear infections...drive away the pain?!Do we have to put them away?Uh-oh, I found a stow-away--he was hiding one away for later! (This was my personal favorite "surprise in storage!!")(I don't know if he did it on purpose or just sat down on one, but it was hilarious to spot it there!)

3 comments:

Christy said...

Oh fun! I remember that case and some of those cars too! I love the stowaway! :)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha its just like something you would find on America's Funniest Home Videos! Like that one kid who put frogs down his diaper? Lol! My nephew is cute cute cute!!

6pnuts said...

I bet that was a little cold going in there;)Might have been a tad uncomfortable later too! But extremely cute! Built in storage,excellent!