A Nice Day for a Warm Winter Penny Kick | Toddler @ Play! // New Games. Activities. Outings. Fun.

Monday, December 15, 2008

A Nice Day for a Warm Winter Penny Kick

On those cold winter mornings when it's too cold to get out and about, there's nothing like a good old-fashioned pretend picnic with all the stuffed animal pals. Little Biscuit is just learning how to do some imaginative role-playing now and he really had a fun time with this easy indoor activity :) I pulled out the silliest dishes I could find and watched to see what he'd come up with. I don't know if he had a better time feeding his fuzzy friends or chomping on the egg beater and ice cream scoop :) It kept him occupied most of the morning. And the best part was, we didn't attract any ants!




3 comments:

6pnuts said...

How cute! I love the picture of him feeding the bear it looks like the bear is taking a bite! This brings back some memories of my own little ones and some of their roll playing :)

Drew and Leslie said...

So cute! What a fun time!:-)

Christy said...

What a great idea! I think I will try this with my little guy! :)