Watercolor Wonder, Sticker Sillies and the Clothespin Challenge | Toddler @ Play! // New Games. Activities. Outings. Fun.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Watercolor Wonder, Sticker Sillies and the Clothespin Challenge

Nothing too original, but Little Biscuit and I had fun with some with some new-for-us activities last week. First I let him paint on a giant poster taped to his Lego table.(here is the arteest at work)
Then we made a sticker montage around his artwork, letting him place them wherever he chose.Finally we played in a pile of clothespins! It was especially silly to clip them all over him and let him try to figure out how to get them off! Good times!

4 comments:

6pnuts said...

Looks like alot of fun! I love that smile :)

Hannah said...

It's about time you put up a new post! He looks like he's having a blast :)

Danielle said...

Hey! You have always been so creative! I know your little boy loves having you for a mommy!! It's great to steal your ideas.So, thanks!

Danielle said...

You have always been so creative! I love stealing your ideas. So, thanks! I know your little boy loves having you as a mommy!